Vaccinated state residents are eligible to win San Francisco’s “Our Gate Is Open” Welcome Package—a fantastic five-day tour through this irresistible, energetic city. It’s all part of California’s “Vax for the Win” campaign, which is designed to encourage residents to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Winners will receive a $2,000.00 gift card in addition to the package details below.
The winner of this package will receive a five-night stay at the Hotel Nikko San Francisco, a sophisticated boutique property located just steps from the shopping and dining hub of Union Square. It also includes four Big Bus San Francisco tickets, providing hop-on, hop-off access to all the city has to offer, and four San Francisco City Passes, which include tickets to top attractions.
Urban exploration can work up an appetite, and the lucky winner will receive the following restaurant packages:
- Lunch or dinner for four at La Mar including one appetizer, one entree, one dessert and two drinks per person
- Dinner for four at Jaranita including one appetizer, one entree, one dessert and two drinks per person
- Dinner for four at Wilder, including one appetizer, one entree, one dessert and two drinks per person
- Lunch for four at Westwood, including one appetizer, one entree, one dessert and two drinks per person
- and lunch for four in the form of a $160 gift card at One Market
To round out this jam-packed prize, winners will receive four tickets to a San Francisco Giants baseball game at state-of-the-art Oracle Park.
Package for four people; valid through 5/31/22. For full contest details, please click here.