Starting at $895 plus accomodations.
For this elevated experience, you will be whisked away in a snowcat to your own private mountain with up to 10 other guests. A typical day consists of eight to 10 runs throughout seven distinctly different zones as you explore more than 3,000 acres of reserved terrain. By day’s end, you’ll have earned that refreshing beer as you look back on your day covering 12,000 to 14,000 vertical feet. If you’re looking to escape ordinary and experience extraordinary, this package was created just for you.
• Snowcat backcountry skiing for the day for two people, which includes avalanche beacon, backcountry protocol education, professional guide service, lunch and refreshments and cold beer back to the trail head
• $50 credit at PlumpJackSport (located in the Village at Squaw) to help get outfitted
• Discounted demo and powder skis (if needed from adjacent Inn Shop)
• Gourmet, hot breakfast to get you powered up for a day in the deep powder.
Terms & Conditions:
• Must be booked up to 7 days in advance and is based on availability
• Minimum 2 night stay required and must be reserved 7 days in advance
• Must be booked by calling hotel directly 800.323.ROOM
** Must be a confident and advanced-intermediate skier to participate. PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn is not responsible for any injuries that may occur while backcountry skiing. Based on availability, restrictions may apply, not valid with other offers. Package is available Jan 6-Mar 31
About PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn :
Tucked at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in North Lake Tahoe California, just steps away from the legendary ski lifts of Squaw Valley USA, PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn was built as the home for the 1960 Winter Olympic delegation.
Comfortable and casually elegant, our Lake Tahoe mountain escape offers an intimate resort experience, complete with fine dining and an attentive staff that's dedicated to making your stay everything you dreamed of. Planning a destination wedding, corporate event or private party? We love bringing people together and will do everything to make sure your event is a success.
From the mountains to the lake, there's ample opportunity for outdoor adventure. And with slope-side access and some of the area's best hiking, PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn, near Lake Tahoe's north shore, offers more than just a getaway, but a true experience.
Click here to view more details.