California’s South Fork of the American River is the most popular whitewater rafting spot in the West! Beyond Limits Adventures offers daily guided rafting trips, departing at 9:00 am and 1:00 pm from May through September. A perfect addition to your family's summer vacation, trips are available for children as young as 5 years old and no previous experience is required!
Fun Facts about the South Fork of the American River:
• Gold was discovered here in 1848. After your rafting trip, take a tour of the Marshall Gold Discovery Park in nearby Coloma to learn about the California Gold Rush.
Click Here for Discount Coupon
• Wine tasting is located at several nearby award-winning vineyards.
• Fabulous Riverfront camping is available for groups at River Park Resort, our meeting location.
• Some of California's finest hiking and biking trails are located here.
• Spectacular Lake Tahoe is just an easy drive away.